Wedding Pictures and more!!

Monday, November 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Richard!

This is really late, but I still wanted to post it. Also I did have pictures to go with it, but I accidentally erased them off of my camera. Anyway here is the post. It was Richard's Birthday on November, Friday the 13th. We had a little family get together at his parents house Friday night. We celebrated his dad's birthday also because it was on Wednesday the 12th. Friday morning I went over to Careen's to learn how to make Richard's favorite birthday cake, which is Devils Food Cake with white home made frosting. That night we had his parents, my parents, his sister Becky's family, his brother Eric's family, and his brother Shane's family come to celebrate. We just ate cake and ice cream and visited. It was nice and we want to tell everyone thanks for coming. Richard didn't get anything too exciting for his birthday and nothing was a surprise, but that is okay. He got some 22 bullets, three new t-shirts, and a floating frame with a couple of scriptures that he likes. My sister Lindi made it for him and we also want to thank her for taking the time to do that. Happy Birthday Richarch! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment