Wedding Pictures and more!!

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Yes, We are Alive

I know that I haven't blogged in forever! I haven't stopped blogging I have just been super lazy about it for a long time. As of now I'm back to school and Richard is working. I have almost made it to midterm and I will graduate in December. For something new, Richard and I are working on a house plan and hope to start building no later than next spring. That is all for now, but I will try and catch up on blogging from the summer.

5 comments:

  1. I've been the same way...lazy about blogging and really busy with kiddos. Where are you going to build at? That's exciting! Glad things are going well for you. What is it that you're majoring in? Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm majoring in business. We are building kind of out by my parents. Its on the right side of the highway by the S bend. If you know wherer Hatch's big red barn is then its by that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! You blogged! Keep it up! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering what you've been up to! That's exciting that you're graduating & building a house!! I'm so excited for you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are so excited for you guys with your house. The plans look great. Richard sent them to Matthew last night. Can't wait till its all done so we can see.

    ReplyDelete